One of our nursing practitioners may be assigned to manage your loved one’s plan of care. This visiting hospice nurse provides sustained direct patient care and daily living support at scheduled times of the day.
A visiting hospice nurse can:
– Act as an advocate for you and your loved one’s healthcare choices
– Help your loved one maintain their prescribed medication intake
– With a home health aide, supervise your loved one’s daily routines
– Monitor your loved one’s condition and report changes to the healthcare team
– Provide immediate medical attention during health emergencies
– Assist your loved one with using medical and supportive equipment
– Educate the patient and the family on their situation and suggest options
– And more
Find the dependable support your loved one needs today. Contact us to learn more about this service.