Our interdisciplinary team of hospice professionals offers their guidance and expertise in ensuring you and your loved one’s wellness and security in the face of a life-limiting condition.
We coordinate patient care activities among our care practitioners for a fully immersive and person-focused care experience. To accomplish this, our hospice team does the following:
– Know the patient, family, and their caregivers.
– Identify their personal wishes, situation, routines, personal capabilities, cultural or religious expectations, and plans for availing of care services.
– Determine the diagnosis and symptoms to establish a plan for palliation.
– Connect them with sources of psycho social, financial, and spiritual aid.
– Establish a caregiving routine for sustained support.
– Provide bereavement support in the event of a loss.
Experience care that meets your specific needs. Contact us to get started on a care plan.