Our healthcare practitioners uphold the belief that every patient deserves to pass their remaining days in comfort. To this end, we create care plans centered on pain management.
Our nurses and physicians make sure to identify the signs of pain. They then provide medication plans to control and relieve pain to maximize your loved one’s comfort.
Do not worry about the use of medication, specifically opioids, in providing pain relief. Our hospice care team always assesses:
– Your loved one’s response to the medication
– Possible side effects of the medication
– The appropriate dosage, duration, and follow-up of medication intake
– The possibility of discontinuing medication when the response is negative
– The risks of medication misuse or abuse
Our medical interventions can provide the relief your loved one needs. Contact us now to learn more.